The present Spinnaker Watches International Warranty applies to watches sold or presented for warranty service in any country.
Your Spinnaker watch is guaranteed against any manufacturing defect for a period of twenty-four (24) months from the date of purchase (the “Warranty Period”) subject to the following conditions.
In order to benefit from your Spinnaker Watches International Warranty, you will be required to present the proof of purchase to any SPINNAKER Boutique, SPINNAKER Authorised Retailer or Spinnaker Authorised After-Sales Service Centre and comply with registration requirements before receiving warranty service.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
- Your Spinnaker Watches International Warranty does not cover, notably:
- Defects and damage resulting from misuse, negligence, or accidents
- Battery, case, crystal, strap, or bracelet
- Defects and damages caused by improper use, alterations, tampering, dismantling or unauthorised modifications or repairs
- Water damage, unless marked water-resistant
If your watch is returned during the warranty period, any component found to be defective by our technical services as a result of a manufacturing defect will be repaired or replaced free of charge at Spinnaker’s sole discretion. Upon expiration of the warranty period, any services or repairs will be subject to a service charge.
You are responsible for transportation costs, including but not limited to postage, insurance and packing materials. We recommend that any shipment to us include certified delivery and insurance.
Please allow 4 to 6 weeks from the date we receive your package for your watch to go through the repair process, depending on the severity of the defect.
The above manufacturer’s warranty:
- is independent of any warranty that may be provided by the seller, for which seller carries sole responsibility.
- does not affect the purchaser’s rights against the seller, nor any other mandatory statutory rights the purchaser may have.
Our customer service ensures the perfect care of your Spinnaker watch. If your watch needs attention please contact us, a Spinnaker dealer or an authorised Spinnaker After Sales Service Centre who are entitled to provide warranty services as defined herein.
For more information and a complete list of Spinnaker Authorised After-Sales Service Centres, please consult the Spinnaker Watches website and contact us.